Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter has arrived!!

Winter has arrived here at GSP and I must say its quite beautiful. We are still very busy even though we have closed for the season. We have our Ice Fishing Derby coming up on January 22nd and the ice fisherman are really enjoying the newly remodeled Ice Anglers Express. We are going to be at both the Kendallville (March 12th & 13th) and Fort Wayne (March 3rd-6th) Home and Garden shows this year and we are excited about both of those events! I have been busy getting seeds ready to package for sale and let me tell you, some of them are so tiny I'm amazed at how they grow into these big beautiful flowers in the spring. I will get some pictures up of the beautiful snow and peacefulness as soon as I can. Happy Holidays!

We are also on Facebook now! If you haven't already, "Like" us to keep up on upcoming events at the site!!
http://www.facebook.com/GeneStrattonPorter

1 comment:

Betty said...

I've only recently found this blog and I love it. Having read "The Harvester" fifty plus years ago you have renewed my interest in the author. I was recently given, as caretaker, old copies of my late mother-in-law's books published in the early 1900's. I'm looking forward to reading them.
How I would love to visit the centre. Springtime sounds wonderful.